Dumpster Sizes Berkeley, CA
There are so many dumpster sizes you can rent out in the market. Here at Berkeley Dumpster Rental, we have a variety for you to choose from. How do you know what size is right for your project? One of the best ways to decide what size you will need is to look at projects similar to yours and what size other people have rented.
A ten yard dumpster accommodates up to ten cubic yards of waste. This is enough space for cleaning out spaces or a minor renovation project. It is about 12 to 13 feet long, 4.5 high, 6.5 wide.
What can you fit in here?
● Basement de-clutter
● Garage de-clutter
● A deck removal of up to 250 sq feet
● 1,500 sq. ft. of single layer shingles
● Small kitchen or bath remodeling job
● Wood products up to 250 square feet
The fifteen yard dumpster normally is 10 feet long by 8 feet long and 4 feet tall. It is mid-size meant for:
● Small construction and remodeling projects
● New construction or addition (larger home)
● Roof single shingles up to around 1,700 sq.ft.
● Demolition debris such as trash, paper, or cardboard in your home or business
● Cleanup such as attic, basement, garage, etc.
Large renovations need a larger dumpster and a 20 yard is an ideal size. Normally 20 feet by 20 feet by 3.5 feet tall. This is one is compact but has the space needed for larger clean-outs, debris and renovations.
● Carpet and flooring removal for bigger house
● 300 to 500 square feet of deck removal
● 2,500 to 3,000 sq. ft. of single layer roof shingle removal
● Large-scale home or business additions
● Sizable home remodel
This capacity is normally used in large demolition or construction jobs. Typically, many small businesses pick the 30 yard more than any other dumpster sizes available The dimensions are normally 20’ x 8’ x 5.25’
● Brand new home construction
● Garage or basement demolition projects
● Removing windows and siding from a small to medium size building
● Floor and decking removal of a medium sized home
● Home decluttering project
This size is used for large residential, industrial, or commercial projects. It’s dimensions are normally 20’ x 8’ x 7’ tall. If you have a very large project but don’t have an estimate of how much trash and rubbish you might have this is your best bet. Overflowing dumpsters according to the right requirement will add up to hefty by the pound additional charges. Remember, dumpster sizes from the 30 yard to the 40 can accommodate larger items so be sure to contact us at Berkeley Dumpster Rental today.
● Window replacement- large home
● Siding replacement for a bigger home
● Business roof tear off
● Office building clean-out
● Addition or new construction
● Large amounts of demolition waste and debris
● Flooring from a large home.